We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in the US thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
Part of Vacasa strategy includes actively acquiring homes through organic growth; as a result, we need to ensure the function of onboarding is fully supported within the business. The Onboarding Specialist is a clear communicator with organizational & prioritization skills. They will be responsible for coordinating, executing, & actively managing the onboarding activities for a rotating list of properties, from contract signing through the home going live on the Vacasa website. This is a project management role overseeing several projects at one time, & candidates should display the ability to multitask & adapt accordingly.
What youll do
- Oversee the entire onboarding process of a rotating portfolio of homes, from submission of signed contract through going public on the Vacasa website
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date notes for each step within the onboarding process
- Be knowledgeable of & able to speak to Vacasa offerings with homeowners
- Tasks involved to bring a new home live on our booking sites are numerous, & can range from cleaning a home, inspecting a home, photography, permitting, writing a home description, & several more.
- Being willing/able to perform light home maintenance (light bulbs, fix door hinges, unclog a toilet, etc)
- Develop & utilize local staff & community relationships to aid in the onboarding process
- This is not a 9-5 job, you will be called upon after normal business hours & on weekends, & flexibility is key.
- Duties will include traveling to each new home to conduct all tasks associated with bringing a home live.
- Additional duties as assigned
The skills youll need
- Communication- specifically strong written communication skills & ability to collaborate with multiple departments & stakeholders
- Organization - manage multiple complex tasks & projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to properly assess problems & provide solutions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends & holidays as needed to support the needs of the business
- A bit of a maintenance & inspectors mind - you will need to be able to troubleshoot issues that come up in your homes & either repair them (if minor) or make recommendations to your team.
- Tech-savvy - Including Google applications
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture