For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora creates cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables any company in any industry to successfully launch, manage, & transform into a subscription business. Our growth story is far from over & our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a relationship focused, outcome-oriented Strategic Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on a $40 billion market opportunity.
As a Strategic Account Manager, youll focus on our large fortune 500 customers, helping them to embrace digital transformation, to be disruptors & avoid being disrupted. Youll enable the most established software, hardware, media, telecom & IOT companies to sustain rapid growth, capture more subscribers & transform their entire business. Youll work closely with our existing customers as a trusted advisor, further pioneering business transformation & expanding Zuoras footprint. You will be the CEO aka ZEO of your accounts & career owning, driving the strategy & leading the sales cycle with a cross-functional team including our award-winning customer service team. Join us & be challenged & supported as a salesperson to grow as youll be surrounded by some of the brightest & most visionary people both in & outside of Zuora.
What youll achieve:
- Complete Zuoras in depth onboarding & sales training to become an expert in Zuoras messaging, products & services & unique sales approach
- Develop your own territory, account & opportunity plans to manage the complete & complex sales cycles to drive maximum value & adoption of Zuoras complete product portfolio
- Identify & secure new business opportunities within your assigned book of business
- Exceed your quarterly & annual sales quota; identify opportunities & create a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business
- Work cross functionally with our marketing, product & customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Accurately forecast profitable & predictable territory performance through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers implementations & maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
What youll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of solution sales experience managing complex SaaS sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory & account management
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals & the ability to effectively identify & sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships & working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems & utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Technologically adept & business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written & oral, negotiation & presentation skills
- Ability to work individually & on a collaborative team in a fast paced & continuously evolving environment
- Strong computer skills including the G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our 4.5+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.