Domestic Logistics Coordinator - Denver, CO
As a global marketplace, 1stDibs helps facilitate the shipping of the most beautiful things on Earth to locales near & far. No two orders are alike, as we connect buyers & sellers all around the world who are buying & selling the most amazing pieces. If you are interested in pursuing a career in logistics, & are fascinated by problems & puzzles, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently hiring a Domestic Logistics Coordinator to work out of Denver who will work with the wider Logistics team to ensure timely delivery for online orders made through 1stDibs. Detail-oriented, organized, & diligent, as our newest coordinator, you will support the team in day-to-day 1stDibs shipping updates & maintenance.
In this role, you will learn how to effectively operate within a complex logistics network aiming to deliver an outstanding experience for consumers & sellers around the world.
What youll do
- Assist with pending & in-transit shipments (white glove, freight, & parcel):
- Register 1stDibs order with shipping carriers
- Obtain accurate tracking updates, then surface them to consumers, sellers, & internal teammates
- Proactively monitor shipment statuses & follow-up on issues requiring intervention
- Manage shipment exception & act as the 1st level response to shipping related issues
- Generate parcel labels for international or domestic orders
- Understand & contribute to internal process tied to logistics:
- Maintain tracking & data logging to ensure effective work between team members & departments
- Offer customer & seller support as it relates to shipping, & interface with order support teams, tracking information, shipment status inquiries & exception follow-up
What youll bring
- 0-2 years experience
- Thoroughness & meticulous attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to build & maintain productive relationships internally & externally
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews & onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected & required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.