Tanium is looking for a world class strategic thinker to drive growth & performance in the Marketing Operations organization as a Marketing Operations Analyst supporting our Account Development organization. This is a highly-visible role supporting the acceleration of growth for internal systems. The right candidate must have the ability to influence at all levels across Marketing, Sales, Field Operations, Finance & other Operations teams.
The Business Analyst will own the analysis of Taniums marketing efforts & their impact on generating demand, pipeline, & revenue. Youll leverage data across our marketing systems & datasets to reveal trends & provide insights to optimize marketing efforts. Reliable insights are only possible with complete & accurate data, so the role will heavily focus on developing processes to improve & maintain our data quality & hygiene.
This person must be a highly analytical, curious, deep diver with a passion for telling stories through numbers. She/he will be responsible for delivering business data to the organization through elaborate models, dashboards, & reporting packages. The ideal candidate will have broad experience with reporting tools & be obsessively detail oriented with a record of championing data-driven strategy in a rapidly-changing environment.
What youll do:
- Work as a collaborative teammate on the Marketing Operations team to support & further develop marketings data strategy & operational processes.
- Evaluate & improve data quality, completeness & cleanliness in Salesforce & other systems.
- Monitor the sales & marketing organizations compliance with required standards for maintaining SFDC hygiene.
- Build standardized reports & dashboards to analyze the effectiveness of our systematic hygiene efforts
- Monitor the accuracy & efficient distribution of reports & other business insights essential to the marketing organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports or assist in the development of new reporting tools. Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, & data interpretation is critical.
- Improve decision making by providing data-driven insights & refining reports & dashboards for users & various audiences across the marketing department.
What were looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Expert in Salesforce: manipulating data, Einstein Analytics, Creating Dynamic Dashboards
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and/or Python & eagerness to continue developing these skills preferred
- Strong data management, reporting, presentation & communication skills
- Data Warehouse
- Expertise in BI Tools
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing, & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of volunteer time off.