Bread increases e-commerce sales by providing a best-in-class digital workflow for consumer purchase financing. Our technology, coupled with intelligent, responsive service, is what makes merchants choose to partner with Bread. Bread has grown its book of business significantly since its launch, & along with that, its team. However, in order to continue supporting our growth, we are looking for an exceptional recruiter to source & close high-quality candidates to help scale the amazing team we have built at Bread.
We've got great funding & backers!
A big part of whats made us successful to date has been our commitment to hiring the absolute best people for each & every role. We believe great companies are made up of great people, & we care that people find purpose in the role that we are hiring them to do each day, & are also people wed enjoy spending time with. After all, so much of ones time is spent at work with colleagues!
- Feel passionate representing our strong employment brand & instilling that onto each & every candidate, by providing top-notch, creative candidate experiences
- Have extensive experience recruiting operation driven roles, you know what makes best in class customer service while being able to context switch on a dime & understand if they can triage customer issues effectively.
- Finding untapped resources makes your day - youre a natural at determining how & where to source from to create a robust talent pipeline for each role, & you arent afraid to use creative ways of leveraging multiple channels to drive interest in a given role.
- Understand the job landscape in Tampa & in operations, & know where top talent is & what they are doing, & then use that as your guide to attract members of that community
- You show up each & every day & give 100 percent effort, & maintain a positive attitude regardless of lack of instant gratification.
- You are retrospective. You are constantly evaluating what worked & didnt work within a specific search, & are optimizing your toolkit accordingly.
- Cant rest until your to-do list has only ticked boxes - you are tenacious when it comes to following up
- You have the ability to wear many hats - from sourcing & cold-calling potential candidates, to walking a soon-to-be employee through their offer, to analyzing recruitment metrics to set strategy - you enjoy & thrive at every step of the end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Have the ability to partner & empathize with various hiring managers to make sure that individual department needs are met
- Generate & implement ideas & strategies to standardize, operationalize, & scale the recruitment team (including researching best practices, creating additional scalable sourcing avenues, & implementing & monitoring metrics, workflows, & processes within the recruiting team)
- Are the first point of contact for a potential future teammate, & you are able to evangelize the Bread brand & mission to whomever you are interacting with, & you ensure a smooth transition from interviewing, to offer acceptance, to onboarding.
- Continuously research the Tampa hiring market & recruiting industry trends.
- 1+ years of professional experience in recruiting, preferably in an agency & startup environment.
- Strong domain knowledge in operations, preferably in customer service & collections.
- Track record of delivering high-quality outputs consistently under pressure. You actually thrive in a somewhat high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- A network of contacts in Tampa professional circles
- Experience & working knowledge of an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- A data-driven approach to your work - you realize that hiring can be a subjective process, & you do all you can to make it as objective & quantitative as possible
- Skills in the art of negotiation, & comfort managing the entire offer process; including salary recommendations, offer letter generation, & offer acceptances/declines.