The best salespeople achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, & services backed by an extraordinary company. Thats what you get when you sell for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide the speed, agility, & efficiency needed to compete & grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
Appian is looking for a high-energy, results driven sales leader to drive & manage the growth of our Enterprise sales team.
The Regional Vice President is responsible for achieving the booking targets across the US. They lead a team of 4 to 8 Enterprise Account Executives. This role reports directly to the Regional Vice President, DoD, & will work with other members of the sales leadership team to ensure the overall quota is met.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- A successful track record in software sales as a sales team leader
- A good understanding of the leading Intelligent Community
- Experience defining territories, assigning quotas, & determining target accounts for an inside sales team
- Experience managing & coaching team members & assisting their sales cycles
- Experience working with resellers & channel partner teams
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Training: Sales Fast Start, which is our 5-day training program focused on equipping our sales new hires with the skills & knowledge needed to be successful out in the field, like ValueSelling Framework training.
- Growth: Growth opportunities available through promotion & participation in different programs like Appian MBA, a development program devoted to shaping managers in the areas of leadership & communication. Hear more about growth from one of our Vice Presidents, who started at Appian as an Account Executive here.
- Product: Our Appian product is driving digital transformation & with our Appian Guarantee, our customers can even have their first project completed in just 8 weeks. With the market research firm Forrester estimating the low-code platform market will be around $14 billion by 2024, it is no wonder why more & more customers are turning to low-code with Appian. Hear more from one of our Regional Vice Presidents here about how our product has kept him with the company.
- Culture: You will directly contribute to our double-digit year over year growth backed by a world-class collaborative sales organization. In addition, Appian offers a competitive salary & generous benefits; including a flexible time off allowance & great perks. Hear more for an Account Executive herself on how Appian is the most inclusive sales environment shes ever worked in here.
- 10+ years direct sales experience & 5+ years in enterprise software sales as a sales team leader
- At least 2 years of experience selling to or with recent success & clearances to sell into the large Intelligent Community orgs.
- Working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas & orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- Excellent written / verbal communication & presentation skills
- Experience defining territories, assigning quotas, & determining target accounts
- Mentors & coaches team members & assists their sales cycles