WHO WE ARE
Braze is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people & the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences & increased retention, lifetime value, & ROI.
Braze is built for todays mobile-first reality & tomorrows ambient computing future. Enterprise & born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, & devices. Our flexible & comprehensive stack enables the automation of sophisticated marketing & growth strategies easily, & instantly, on a global scale. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, weve created a platform that makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, & London. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMAs Best Bet, a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, & #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a hands-on Accounts Payable Analyst to ensure the completeness of our vendor payments & to carry out controls related to processing, verifying & reconciling invoices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in processing semi-monthly A/P runs
- Review invoices received from all vendors for accuracy
- Ensure proper approval & GL coding for all invoices
- Ensure compliance with all A/P policies & controls
- Assist in researching & resolving vendor & department inquiries in a timely manner
- Verify & audit employee business expense reports in accordance with company policies.
- Assist in reconciling A/P
- Assist A/P Supervisor with ad hoc requests as needed
- Provide supporting documentation for annual audits
- Setting up new vendors in Tipalti
- Generate & file 1099s at year end & resolve any discrepancies
WHO YOU ARE
- 1+ year in an A/P or accounting role
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Expensify & Tipalti is a plus
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized & motivated to grow in a fast pace finance department
- Ability to be flexible & meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently & collaborate with other team members
- Exceptional analytical & communication skills
- SaaS experience is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters every day.
Collaboration! Complete support from your teammates across all departments & a real get it done attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance & life assurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is non-exempt & is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.