Managed by Q is the platform for office management. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & a deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the worlds leading investors, including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft, & Staples. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
About the role:
This role will focus on cultivating relationships with real estate brokers in order to generate referrals for our Project Management, Office Design & Build, Office Relocation, IT & Security services & Facilities services.
- Develop relationships with real estate brokers & educate them on Managed by Qs offerings.
- Generate qualified referrals from real estate brokers for Managed by Qs offerings.
- Explore, make recommendations for, & build partnerships with other players in the real estate space who could refer leads, such as General Contractors, designers, architects, engineers, expediters, & furniture vendors
- Meet & exceed monthly/quarterly quotes & key metrics while collaborating with Business Operations & Product as it relates to Project Management.
- Conduct meetings, walkthroughs, & follow ups to close referrals
- Attend sales meetings with Director of Project Management & assist in closing deals
- Coordinate marketing materials for referrals
- Commercial Real Estate background a plus
- Startup technology experience a plus
- Existing relationships with real estate brokers & other CRE stakeholders preferred
- 1-3 years of successful B2B selling experience, business development or real estate sales experience; preference given to those with experience selling to office managers, facilities managers, or HR
- Youre self-motivated & coachable: you dont need somebody to tell you to do your job, but you welcome feedback
- Youre hard-working, driven, & intelligent
- Sales isnt something youve fallen into, its something youre passionate about
- Exciting opportunity at an ambitious company, that is creating the first operating system for the built world
- Competitive salary & flexible vacation policy
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with company matching
- No cost premium option for medical & dental insurance
- Casual dress & pet-friendly office
- Cold brew & Kombucha on tap
- Team lunches, happy hours & company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG