Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to thrive & benefit from the largest global payment network.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), the consulting arm of Visa, is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk & economics consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry. Our VCA teams offers:
- Consulting services customized to the needs of Visa client's business objectives & strategy
- Business & economic insights & perspectives that impact business & investment decisions
- Self-service digital solutions Visa clients can leverage to improve performance in product, marketing & operations
- Proven data-driven marketing strategies to increase clients' ROI
Visa is looking for an individual to join our consulting & analytics practice & play a key role developing & delivering high impact projects with primarily focus in Argentina, as well as other South Cone markets including Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay & Uruguay. The potential candidate will proactively engage with Visa clients (including issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors, fintechs), by delivering & implementing projects & solutionswith issuers, acquirers & merchants. This person will develop initiatives to promote sustainable & profitable growth, thereby ensuring that Visa is boththepreferred brand & unique business partner.
Potential engagements could include portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, assessments of digital product & marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, optimizing client customer servicing processes & overall economics & profitability, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Foster new consulting initiatives & contribute to closing engagement by identifying potential opportunities with clients
- Produce insights & analyses to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues & provide strategic guidance for client priorities
- Manipulate & analyze large data sets (industry & Visa) to determine meanings insights & recommendations for clients
- Build new solutions, toolkits, best practice documents & consulting approach that can be applied across VCA practice
- Lead & assure implementation of consulting projects with clients, following-up key measures & impact of recommendations through KPIs
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, sales, risk, innovation) & across global/regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth & depth of Visa's resources
Incumbents applying for the role shouldbe self-motivated, highly analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics & high impact solutions to support client's growth & performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients & across the Visa organization.
- Bachelor's degree required - MBA preferred
- 4 to 6 years of management or business consulting (with relevant industry experience in financial services/payment), retail banking/cards management experience
- Problem solving ability with strategic focus on influencing ROI. Understanding of card issuers' P&L & critical factors in driving profitability a plus
- Previous exposure to digital banking and/or digital commerce will be considered an added value
- Technology mindset, digitally curious, up-to-date with digital & technology literature are highly desired
- Deep experience in credit risk and/or fraud risk a plus
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Excellent communication, story-telling & E2E presentation skills (specially by designing, building & showcasing project results packages & delivery materials)
- Great team player
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.