Want to join a creative, passionate, & fast-paced marketing team? We value personal & professional growth, true teamwork, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of get in touch!
TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Paid Social Media Specialist who will own paid advertising on TouchBistros social channels Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube. With clear goals & targets, this role is responsible for strategizing, building, launching, optimizing & reporting on paid social media campaigns. The Paid Social Media Specialist will be integral in helping TouchBistro achieve its marketing goals. This role reports to the Senior Director, Demand Generation.
- Develop & own a full-funnel paid social media content calendar & map across all channels
- Collaborate with multiple marketing pillars, including Content Marketing, Demand Generation, Organic Social, PR, Events, & Product Marketing to ensure a holistic paid social media program
- Lead the creation of engaging ads that strategically push our target audience down the funnel with the goal of lead generation
- Track & report on the effectiveness of paid social campaigns against defined KPIs to continuously improve campaign performance
- Monitor paid social media platform trends, capabilities, performance metrics, guidelines, & best practices & ensure they are integrated into campaign planning & execution
- Identify strategic opportunities for innovation on social channels that will improve our social media marketing efforts
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of B2B paid social media experience, ideally for a SaaS organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including copywriting, proofreading & editing
- A dual-minded approach: Youre highly creative & think outside the box, but are also highly organized, results & process-driven, & know how to use data to make strategic decisions
- A personal & professional love of & immersion in social media networks & trends, in-depth knowledge of social media tools & techniques, & strong knowledge of emerging social media channels
- Digital Marketing/Paid Search experience an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.