HELIOS by VirtualHealth is the first comprehensive care management platform purpose-built to power the entire ecosystem of value-based care. Utilized by some of the most innovative health plans in the country to manage millions of members, Helios streamlines person-centered care with intelligent case & disease management workflows, unmatched data integration, broad-spectrum collaboration, patient engagement, & configurable analytics & reporting. Named the 39th fastest growing company in North America by Deloitte in 2018, VirtualHealth empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes, while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, & lowering costs.
As a Sales Solution Consultant at VirtualHealth, you are directly responsible for helping grow VirtualHealth business by partnering with our Sales Executives to ensure that VH prospective customers understand the VH platform capabilities & value to their business.
- Manage & deliver all aspects of technical presales support
- Provide support to Sales team by demonstrating VirtualHealth platform to potential & existing clients
- Understand customer requirements & limitations & work collaboratively towards optimal solutions
- Help shape the product roadmap by communicating back Market Opportunities, customer requests & trends
- Train the Sales team on the latest advancements of our products & capabilities
- Act as a product & subject matter expert on Care Management, Disease Management & Utilization Management & the VirtualHealth partnerships for both internal representatives & VirtualHealth prospects
- Coordinate demonstrations with 3rd party vendor partners as part of a total client solution
- Conduct product demonstrations, assist with proposal generation & other related sales activity necessary to complete the sales process
- Drive technical RFI / RFP responses, coordinating & organizing input from multiple sources within VirtualHealth
- Develop & maintain an understanding of the marketplace, competitive offerings & other business issues relevant to the industry
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal crossfunctional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive, and/or client objections
- Performing technical & business qualification of opportunities
- Working with sales executives to define & execute account plans & sales strategies
- Explaining & demonstrating the benefit of VH platform & services to prospects through presentations, detailed discussions, demos, & other proof of concepts
- 7 years of relevant business experience, with roles directly related to pre-sales or sales solutions.
- Proven ability to think creatively, innovate new concepts & solve problems.
- Proven success in maintaining & expanding customer relationships in the health care industry.
- Articulate, resourceful & skilled at communicating with individuals at all levels from every part of the organization.
- Strong project management & organization skills.
- Able to thrive with a significant amount of autonomy.
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, & vision Insurance
- 401K Participation
- Office snacks, meals, & team events
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential