Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
The DevOps team made up of engineers working cross-functionally to provide all of our product infrastructure & automation. You will be part of a talented team that sits at the center of multiple software engineering teams to provide standardized tools & streamlined processes.
What youll do
We are looking for someone join our growing DevOps CI/CD team
The DevOps team is made up of engineers working cross-functionally to provide all of our product automation & CI/CD pipeline.
You will be part of a talented team that sits at the center of multiple software engineering teams to provide standardized tools & streamlined processes.
We in DoubleVerify believe that giving our people a broad range of responsibilities results in the highest satisfaction for the engineers & a strong return on investment for the company. We want people who love the idea of working on tools & system testing in one week & fine-tuning Kubernetes internals on the next.
The ideal candidate embraces continuously evolving architecture & wants to play a role in designing how things are done here. You will be working with our team to help architect, build, & support a high volume / low latency platform that processes several terabytes of data each day
Responsibilities will include:
- Improve our Kubernetes & define the systems better
- Create tools to manage our CI/CD - Operators, Microservices & other management tools
- Design & implement & Enhance both new products & legacy with features, making sure they all fit nicely in our Continuous Delivery framework & processes
- Working a diverse language stack to Design, deploy & manage the entire product workflow from the local machine to the production environment
- Gitops - planning the CI/CD pipeline & allowing the developer to take full ownership on it.
- You will work alongside the development teams to provision, automate, & tune multiple environments across datacenter & cloud platforms.
- Identifying bottlenecks.
- Gitlab CI/CD, Kafka, Python, Bash, Node.js, AWX, teamcity, GCP, AWS, Prometheus, helm.
- Agile, Scrum, Pair programming, Tdd, Extreme programming, KIS
Who you are
- At least 3+ years' experience as a Software Engineer or as a DevOps Engineer
- 2 years experience' with Kubernetes platform
- Passionate about code smells, S.O.L.I.D & other best practices
- Good communication skills, a great personality, & a love for working collaboratively.
- Experience working with GCP/AWS or Azure or other public cloud.
- Ability to self-implement large scale features
- Experience in at least 3 different programming languages
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- DevOps experience with a good planning understanding of continuous delivery & deployment patterns & tools (CI/CD)experience with CircleCI/GitLab preferred
- Ability to leverage application & system metrics, log events, & wire data to analyze performance.
- Mastery of one or more configuration management frameworks (ansible preferred).