SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh & funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, & cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find & fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace, by Crains NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," & as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Companys annual list of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies for 2023 & to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement. SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV & Riverwood Capital.
About The Role:
We are hiring a seasoned sales leader to grow business in the Eastern Region of the United States. In this role, you will manage a growing team of Enterprise & Mid Market Sales reps & prospect & engage with senior decision makers in Information Security & Risk teams within large enterprise organizations. As the VP, Sales, East you will call on accounts at senior levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, & engage collaboratively with our prospects & customers to present the value of the SecurityScorecard solution.
The position involves both phone/web & frequent face to face value selling, & is approximately 30-40% travel oriented. When not onsite at a customer, you will be based locally within your assigned region.
If you have sold SaaS & large-ticket enterprise security or risk software, we'd find your experience valuable. This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team & help expand our business & customer footprint.
- Manage team of Enterprise Reps & Sales Director (leads small team of Mid Market & Enterprise Reps)
- Manage sales strategy & territory plan for penetrating & closing net new opportunities in large enterprise accounts
- Build & maintain strong ties with up, down & across target organizations
- Develop, initiate & execute sales plan for individual target accounts
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates & accurate forecast to management
- Consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Partner closely with Channel partners & Channel Account Managers to drive net pipeline growth & accelerate deal velocity
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles & new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- 5+ years of senior sales team leadership in the cyber security sales space
- Outstanding track record of success managing enterprise accounts & opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M annual revenue
- Previous success leading an enterprise sales team selling SaaS & Cyber Security, with strong familiarity with channel roads to market
- Strong network of established relationships with key industry contacts in the assigned territory
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
- Extreme ownership mindset
- Bias toward action
- Servant leader
- Strong use of metrics & KPIs
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California, or Washington State, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.