Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content & brands. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices & six data centers worldwide.
The Platform Solutions team at PubMatic works directly with our sales & account teams to showcase the value proposition of PubMatic's products & solutions. We serve as technical experts & advisors in all phases of the platform sales life cycle process. This includes technical consulting, sales support & implementation, training, & custom requirements definition.
Working as a global team, we enjoy autonomy in our individual roles, while collaborating cross-functionally with each other across projects.
TheSales Solutions Engineerwill play a critical role in supporting the sales process, including post-sale client onboarding & support.
- Contribute to sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, & closing
- Evangelize the PubMatic solution to the assigned market
- Provide technical expertise & guidance to sales & account teams to assist in developing sales pitch, closing sales, & defining customization requirements for new & existing customers
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering & product teams to develop custom solutions & resolve issues during the sales cycle
- Prepare & deliver live product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Support pre-sales efforts for RFI & RFP submissions
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, & online marketing objectives & assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Define technical requirements & specifications for custom solution development
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams & customers in terms of best practices & capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- Provide internal training to sales & account management teams
Successful candidates are proactive thinkers, flexible with shifting project priorities & pressure. You demonstrate confidence to handle problems, as well as the ability to work with a variety of different people. We seek a practical, take-charge engineer to help build creative solutions & put them into action.
- Understanding of *nix(Linux/Unix) systems & familiarity with command line
- In-depth understanding of ad serving technology (DART, Atlas, Right Media, Adx) & cookie-based attribution in order to architect non-standard campaigns
- In-depth understanding of ad serving technology (GAM,DV360, MoPub) & cookie-based attribution in order to architect non-standard campaigns.
- Strong understanding of IAB openRTB protocol
- Experience managing complex projects ranging from clientsetup work, convincing clients on the benefits of integration, & evaluating custom solutions
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic, solutions oriented, creative thinker
- Advanced knowledge of digital campaign management, tagging, & reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
Nice to Have:
- Prior mobile app (Android/iOS) development experience
- Prior video advertising solutions experience
Personal characteristics & skills:
- Ability to influence the performance of cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Exceptional technical aptitude & a confident presenter who can prepare & present technical material to both business & technical audiences
- Positive ‘can-do' attitude; enthusiastic about problem-solving & building technical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & extremely well-organized
- Able to deliver against multiple, simultaneous tasks with excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.