Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo & Cat Person, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays & lunch on Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harrys brand strategy & growth within our mass, drug, grocery, club, & specialty US Based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions merchandising, Marketing, Operations & Store execution. As Harrys continues to develop as a global personal care company, the Retail team will be the primary driver of expansion.
About the Role
The Forecast & Replenishment Analyst will play an important role in Harrys continued success at retail, & will support our US Walmart & Sams Club partnership. This position will be responsible for coordinating replenishment & inventory planning activities across both Harrys & the Walmart/Sams Club supply chains. As this role will work across internal & external teams, it requires strong collaboration skills & attention to detail to ensure efficient & accurate product distribution. This role will report directly into the senior manager of Retail Planning & Operations.
Primary responsibilities include executing replenishment & operational strategies across the collective Harrys & retailer Supply Chain. This Customer-facing position is responsible for maximizing Store In-Stocks (via Replenishment Management), Execution & forecasting of New & Discontinued items, Event planning, enhanced Reporting, & inventory Analytics. The Forecast Analyst will use information obtained from the retailer while applying Supply Chain planning information as input into Harrys Forecasting process. Proficient use of retailer data sharing tools combined with collaboration between the retailer, Sales, & Harrys internal operational teams will be used to drive efficiencies with predictable product flow throughout the entire supply chain. The Forecast & Replenishment Analyst serves as a collaborative bridge between external Replenishment departments, & internal stakeholders across Sales, S&OP, Supply Chain, & Fulfillment. Key performance indicators for this position include, but are not limited to, In-Stock percentage, Fill Rate, Forecast Accuracy, Bias, & Event Performance.
What you will accomplish:
- Conduct weekly replenishment analysis to ensure proper inventory flow between internal & external supply chains
- Partner with external replenishment managers on strategies to support best in class on shelf availability & in-stock management
- Partner internally & externally to drive sustainable solutions to operational opportunities
- Assist in all aspects of retailer forecasts, including Store In-Stocks, Event Management, Execution of New & Discontinued items, Reducing Waste, Reporting, & Analytics
- Drive & create weekly, monthly, & annual reporting to provide actionable visibility into operation performance to key stakeholders
- Conduct ad-hoc store level analysis to identify incremental sales driving opportunities
- Work alongside Retail planning manager to Identify opportunities for retail operational process improvements & help drive implementation
- Build & maintain external & internal stakeholder relationships that will drive supply & demand efficiencies
This should describe you:
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player & possesses a drive for results.
- Being exceptionally insightful & comfortable working with large ambiguous data sets
- A model of collaborative behavior
- Walmart supply chain & retail link experience is a plus
- Resilient & scrappy- excited by the prospect of tackling & owning new challenges everyday
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication & presentation skills
- Extremely organized, dependable & self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Benefits & perks
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harrys
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours
- Wellness & L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL & virtual events including happy hours, team building events, & parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We cant quantify all of the intangible things we think youll love about working at Harrys, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart & humble team youll get to work with, & our supportive & inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size & industry, & are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits & our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $71,200-$97,900, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidates location, skill level & experience.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered & able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter & your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized & able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.