Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Lead & execute projects on design,development, implementation & market roll out of new features andcapabilities forconsumer credit benefit platform.
- Interact extremely closely with other teams within Credit (e.g. regional credit teams, product delivery) to determine the right solutions for our clients.
- Act as the Product lead & subject matter expert in rollout of new platform capabilities & features with issuing clients, merchantsand across the Visa organization globally.
- Driveproduct strategy definition & execution of Global Consumer Credit Benefitsplatform (technical).
- Beable to build the strategy/develop hypotheses for the Global CreditBenefit platform capabilities & global rollout.
- Beable to articulate what happened & will happen to product metrics, why, which clients, which consumers, which spend categories, etc.
- Ownand develop product artifacts, collateral & communications that deliveragainst the product strategy & express the advantages of our platformsin the best & most professional way. Be responsible for representingBenefit platform to internal & external audiences.
- Understandthe region specificneedsand build strategy on how to integrate that in global capabilities if that benefits other regions.
- Interactextremely closely with regional teams within Credit (benefits product platform delivery) to determine the right architecture & configurationof benefits platforms. Engage in active discussion & debate about theright investment levels to drive revenues growth, how capabilities integrate & should be messaged, how service level targets & aspirationsare being met & improved.
- Work with the Product Delivery team to communicate & deliver the best of our products to our clients.
- Workto ideate, design, guide development, implement & manage new features & capabilities for Credit Benefit platforms. Solve for what clients andconsumers need & want & figure out how to deliver this. Act as theSubject Matter Expert/ Product lead in rollout of benefits services & features with issuing clients & across the Visa organization in all regions.
- Educateour regional credit team & other teams across all regions on ourplatforms & ensure they can communicate & promote our productseffectively.
- Work with the Product Delivery team to communicate & deliver the best of our services & new capabilities to issuing clients. Educate our Product Delivery, Sales, Operations & other teams across Visa on our platform capabilities & ensure they can communicate & promote our products effectively.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams includingLoyalty, Global Credit, Visa Consulting & Analytics, Co-Brand, ClientDelivery, Client Services, Visa Research & others to develop & executestrategic plans & key initiatives.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 5+ years' experience in strategy, product management & development
- Undergrad degree in business/IT, MBA preferred
- Strong project management experience with a proventrack record of executing complex cross functional projects on time andwithin budget
- Strong product management experience with demonstratedability to launch & manage financial services products
- Strong negotiating skills
- Presentation skills (Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint)
- Payments Industry knowledge or experience
- Good understanding of credit products & services
- Strong appreciation of technology
- Excellent analytical & research skills
- Ability to work unsupervised & goal driven.
- Proactive & effective communicator, experienced in presenting information to all levels & with ability to facilitate group discussions.
- Passionate about what you do, enjoy, & fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader
- Strong collaboration & ability to manage cross functionally
- Ability to influence without authority at all levels
- Understanding of P&L drivers & overall business acumen.
- An affinity for payments technology & its future.Deep curiosity about what is happening, & what is happening next in theindustry
- Ability to interpret data & translate findings intostrategic insights & actionable recommendations
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours & support ocassional meetings to support our business globally.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work upto 10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.