CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We're seeking a data-focused Procurement Manager to refine & shape current workflows & processes.You will be responsible for the development & implementation of strategic initiatives to achieve short & long term results & improvements.
What You Will Do:
- Undertake analysis of CLEARs existing supply chain & vendor relationships to identify & quantify consolidation & savings opportunities
- Conduct vendor research to determine additional consolidation opportunities
- Design & implement a standard integration model for procurement projects
- Establish contract terms & conditions & coordinate with stakeholders to execute optimal contracts with suppliers
- Develop qualified, competitive sources of supply on a continuing basis through comprehensive financial & market review.
Who You Are:
- 5+ year of focused experience in opportunity identification, indirect procurement, contract management, competitive price analysis, supplier relationship management & performance management
- Specialized expertise in the IT & Travel category spends
- Understanding of current/trending market conditions, & how to best leverage them in a diverse enterprise organization
- Demonstrated ability to drive savings using various category strategies
- Successful experience in driving change in complex environments
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop & interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
- Strong working understanding of & experience in contract law, & negotiations in both Legal & Business terms in Legal Agreements
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability analyze & explain pricing models; strong understanding of legal concepts as related to contract negotiations.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills