As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Director of Business Solutions - South Cone is responsible for accelerating B2B payments adoption in the South Cone region by working with our Client Financial Institutions to expand our solutions for both the Small Business & the Large & Middle Market segments.
As the subject matter expert, The Director of Business Solutions - South Cone will lead key commercialization & product management initiatives including: business analysis & Client portfolio performance, conduct competitive assessments to identify gaps & opportunities, identify key industry trends & develop action plans, enabling & delivering content & education to support internal & external clients & spread the innovation narrative for the segment. The individual will work with various stakeholders within the group as well as broadly within Visa to execute on his/her deliverables.
The Director of Business Solutions - South Cone brings a deep real passion for collaboration & ecosystem building as well as technology & payments, a futurist view, ability to understand & assemble trends in the respective industries & deep understanding of the B2B payments landscape.
She/He will drive co-creation & human center design engagements with Clients & partners in the South Cone to co-develop innovative next generation solutions for companies of all sizes leveraging both our partners & Visa's capabilities.
She/He will work on highly complex issues leading multidisciplinary projects with minimal mentorship in a dynamic, ambiguous work environment, & will have the ability to independently translate high level mentorship into detailed deliverables. He/she will demonstrate good interpersonal skills & executive presence.
- Be a leadership reference for the Business Solutions segment in South Cone
- Lead commercialization & product management initiatives to expand B2B payments
- Responsible for identifying, sizing & prioritizing B2B payments business opportunities, define & develop new solutions & handle go-to-market activities.
- Manage a key set of strategic initiatives designed to grow Visa's market share in the segment
- Work with cross-functional internal teams in multiple-regions to expand necessary functionality, address barriers & secure funding needed to advance key initiatives
- Develop strategic partnerships to bring creative B2B payment solutions to market, amplify impact, & accelerate speed-to-market
- Coordinate go-to-market activities with internal & external partners
- Actively monitor developments in payments & commerce; develop opinions/ideas on their implications for Visa.
- Prioritize across multiple work streams, highlighting plans, risks & dependencies
- Work with Innovation Designers to identify the right themes, partners & user experiences to rapidly prototype
- Work closely with Innovation solution designers & teams of UI/UX specialists to convert use cases to confirmed prototypes
Qualifications - External
- Candidate should bring relevant experience in the Business payments space (supplier payments, invoice processing, electronic invoicing, supply-chain financing, cash management, procurement, treasury, financial operations, business travel, etc.)
- Ideally experience in the commercialization of solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Ideally product management or consulting/investment banking role
- Experience evaluating a technology landscape, preferably within payments & commerce
- Passion for technology, futurist view & intellectually curious
- Experience working in project-driven environments & matrix reporting
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.