BuzzFeed is looking for an eager & intelligent undergraduate rising Senior to join the Global Media Planning team for summer 2019. This internship is a full-time, paid opportunity.
In this role you will join the Pricing & Planning team, based in our LA & NYC offices, to support the tactical & strategic projects. Applying market research & critical analysis, BuzzFeeds Media Planners devise or recommend strategies for using our product mix effectively to drive successful campaigns for our clients.
This Summer, You Will Learn:
- How Buzzfeed is positioned as the leading digital publisher, the social landscape in which Buzzfeed plays
- How to work cross-functionally with Client Partnerships & Account Management teams to identify client needs, objectives, & goals
- How to build thoughtful media plans that achieve client satisfaction & maximizes BuzzFeeds revenue
- Strong excel skills, & substantial media math
- Create media plan templates for packages that can be shared across Client Partnerships & Account Management
- Support all planning system entry functions in our CRM & Work Order Management systems
- Coordinate with Pricing & Planning to determine pricing exceptions & price tags for new opportunities
- Manage product catalog across our CRM & Work Order Management systems
- Handle any & all ad-hoc requests in a timely, efficient manner
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA / BS program
- Passionate about digital / social media
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong excel skills a plus
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce) & with Order Management systems preferred, but not required
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, & hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.