CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Were looking for a motivated Senior Service Designer to join our growing team working across all of our platforms, including web, mobile, software, physical products, & new initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Bring strong, user-centered design skills & business knowledge to translate conceptual ideas into exceptional customer-focussed design solutions at scale.
- Own the end-to-end design process & deliverables like: wireframes, process flows, high-fidelity visual designs, prototypes to test, evangelize & deliver your ideas.
- Work strategically with cross-functional teams that span design, research, product, engineering, & management.
- Conduct user research to drive insightful design decisions, including but not limited to user interviews, usability testing, customer journey mapping & existing data analysis.
- Design & maintain interaction patterns & libraries, with experience building out design systems.
Who You Are:
- You love big innovative ideas but can also provide exceptional hands-on execution as necessary. From product ideation & system thinking to grids, you demonstrate a capacity & enthusiasm for the spectrum of design.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity & have shown an ability to bring clarity & structure to a complex system or customer experience challenge.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills & familiarity with technical constraints of platforms such as desktop & mobile, Android & iOS.
- A design philosophy that emphasizes clean & simple user interactions
- Strong written & verbal communication, presentation, & interpersonal skills
- 5+ years experience designing innovative consumer experiences across mobile & web
- Bachelor's degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Possess a strong portfolio which demonstrates your proven track record of success