The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a talented & dynamic Business Development Representative (BDR) Manager to join our expanding sales team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage & direct a team that has an impact on the growth of our business through top of the funnel activities that contribute to the lifeblood of our organisations revenue.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to help design, build, & scale a world-class Business Development Team in EMEA for one of the worlds fastest growing & most disruptive companies. You will need to leverage your experience, skills, & creativity to help us continue our incredible growth. You will build & measure the success of a high-energy team of SDRs (Inbound) & BDRs (Outbound) in collaboration with management, marketing & marketing team members to plan & execute our goals, strategy & tactics to grow the Yext brand.
What You'll Do
- Recruit & interview top candidates to join the SDR / BDR organization
- On-call coaching with SDR / BDRs to better their prospecting, outreach, & discovery efforts
- Collaborate with Account Executive Leadership to optimize cross functional efforts
- Work closely with marketing to capitalize on warm engagement from demand generation & field marketing initiatives
- Progress BDRs through their sales career by helping them acquire skills necessary for their next play
- Lead group trainings & team meetings with new hires & current team
- Hold BDR team accountable to achieve & exceed their monthly targets
- Hold SDR team accountable to ensure marketing leads are touched within a world class SLA time
- Motivate BDRs to exceed goals through coaching, incentives & development programs
- Maintain key performance metrics & dashboards to help the BDRs focus on maximizing performance
- Collaborate with marketing & Revenue leadership on best practices & initiatives to source new pipeline in greenfield accounts
- Nurture professional development of BDRs
- Drive improvements in core sales funnel KPIs, with a focus on driving business goals for each of our business units, by optimizing our processes, toolset, messaging, etc.
- Collaborate closely with our demand generation team to devise smart, high-performing nurture flows that communicate our unique brand & inspire action
- Lead cross functional collaboration with Demand Generation, Field Marketing, & all teams in the Revenue organization to ensure seamless customer experience & a unified sales approach.
- Ensure accurate & timely reporting is in place across different CRM applications.
- Identify, design, & implement new processes designed to optimize business performance at a high-growth company.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM & other sales applications.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree, similar college level education, or equivalent work experience
- Ideal candidate will have a high desire to build a career in Sales Leadership
- 3+ years in the BDR / SDR function or relevant work experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Demonstration of leadership in a prior role
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills including high-level communications with internal & external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize work & tasks; attention to detail & excellent follow-through
- Demonstrate a passion for learning new things & continuous improvement
- Leadership skills & the ability to inspire
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.