We are seeking an energetic, compassionate, & creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents & families! Are you looking for a foot-in-the-door part-time position with Aegis Living that can lead to a full-time role?
We are located at Aegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lodge & brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
We are looking for a part-time availability: 8 hours on Wednesday's as a Life Enrichment Assistant, 4 hours on Thursday's as a Concierge
Your contributions to the Life Enrichment team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, & conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as themed parties, holiday celebrations, & hosted speakers
- Participating in painting & pottery, lunch outings, shopping trips, sporting events, card games, exercise, puzzles, games, movies & so much more!
- Maintain a professional & caring attitude towards residents
Your contributions to the Concierge team may include:
- Greet & direct visitors, families, residents, & employees to a designated person or location
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments & family outings with Care & Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout & employees' & directors' responsibilities
What youll need to rock this job:
- Caring & compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication, people, & organizational skills
- Ability to use computers, TV's, apps & other electronic devices
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Conciergerequired
- Adapt to change & ability to multitask
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.