GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics to join our Product Development Team in New York, So Paulo or Lisbon!
The Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics will be a trusted business partner & play a key part in partnering with Marketing & Commercial organizations to develop comprehensive evidence-based marketing strategy delivering new companies & member acquisition, retention, & ROI. You'll collaborate closely within the organization (Marketing Managers, Finance) to make decisions & implement improvements to drive results. You will be a key member of a diverse Global Analytics team!
- Partner closely with marketing leaders to increase our company's enrollment & engagement rate by acquiring new members & retaining existing members
- Identify other opportunities for Commercial growth
- Systematically assess drivers of commercial growth, including current & potential attractiveness of major customer segments, product competitiveness vs local & national competitors, & innovation opportunities (marketing, product, etc)
- Implement mechanisms to report, analyze & measure progress against marketing sales goals & productivity measures
- Highlight early trends in business performance & recommendations on how to exploit them
- Create a foundation for analysis, learning, & insight to drive new customer acquisition & growth
- Create a closed feedback loop for the marketing learning & enablement machine
- Provide thought leadership in strategic initiatives & business deep dives to accelerate growth, profitability, & customer acquisition
- Manage multiple simultaneous initiatives by prioritizing high impact projects with stakeholders
- Develop & mentor Analysts at Gympass
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or another highly quantitative field
- 7+ years of professional work experience in marketing operations, reporting, business analysis, or strategy
- Advanced skills in working with large & complex datasets
- Advanced ability writing SQL queries
- Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau etc)
- Experience gathering business requirements & developing efficacy measurements & dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs & actionable intelligence to marketing leaders
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly & concisely to stakeholders in an enticing manner that encourages discussion & action
- Knowledge of marketing funnels, processes, & marketing platforms
- Ownership is Key
- Experience working with data engineers & data scientists
- Exposure to Python or other scripting languages
- Exposure to complex data pipelines, data modeling, & data architectures
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass & LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.