Inspired by minimalist art, Dots was created with the notion that beauty & fun are not mutually exclusive. Now as a successful studio, our goal is to provide the world with stylish & meaningful daily play experiences. We are looking for a highly-organized & driven team player to join us as an Associate Producer to join our diverse, multi-talented team & contribute to our award-winning game, Two Dots.
This role will work across multiple disciplines but closest with Product, Visual Design, & Project Management to help build the game on a daily basis. This role is a starting point for candidates interested in building & leading games long-term & will provide exposure to many aspects of the business.
About This Role
- Are you interested in breaking into the exciting Games industry, at one of New York Citys top game studios?
- Does contributing directly to a beautiful game that millions of people play every day appeal to you?
- Are you eager to work in a highly collaborative environment & learn from many different skill disciplines - working directly with Product Managers, Project Managers, Game Designers, UX/UI Designers, Artists, & Engineers?
- Do you want to know more about how the Apple App Store & Google Play Store operate? Are you interested in learning what goes into making a mobile game at scale?
- Youre excited about learning the many facets of working on a LiveOps game things like localization, organizing tickets that help ship a roadmap, & helping coordinate events for our players.
- Youre incredibly organized & have impeccable attention to detail. So much so that youre reading this & see that we ask you to include Noodles the Squid somewhere in your cover letter.
- You consider yourself a fast learner & are eager to work in a fast-paced, fun, environment & work with many different teams & skillsets on organizational tasks.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture: Collaborative design & working style. Strong sense of autonomy but a supportive atmosphere. Fun board game nights & team outings to celebrate successful projects. Weekly company-wide meetings to stay connected with other teams & enjoy some casual hangouts with wine & cheese every Thursday.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative & to grow within & around the company.
- Benefits: Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match & more!
- Perks: Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries & the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself & more!
- Proven Track Record: Dots is an award-winning gaming company with three mobile hitsDots, Two Dots, & Dots & Coand over 100 million installs. We are newly proud members of the T2 family.
- While currently operating in a hybrid work environment, we expect to return to our stylish office, located in Manhattan in the historic Meatpacking District, once we can safely do so.
- We promote a friendly, honest, & collaborative work environment & believe we are at our best when we include everyone, regardless of one's race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute, & religious beliefs. We are proud of the diversity we've fostered & are continuing to make changes within the company to make Dots more equitable for everyone.
Take-Two Interactive Software ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating & celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, & backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, & work ethic not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.