Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
About the Company
Authorize.Net/CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. Authorize.Net was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, Authorize.Net/CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management & payment security systems that simplify payment acceptance.
Over 400,000 merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize & grow their business.
About the Position
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our North America Sales organization as an Inside Sales Representative. You will act as part of a team to handle inbound inquiries, qualify, up sell & close new deals. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
The Inside Sales Representatives primary responsibility is to close new business.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails & merchant inquiries
- Follow up on leads via phone/email campaigns
- Develop sales & account management strategies per customer & product groupings
- Develop efficientphone/emailschedules to cover the account base
- Educate merchants on how payments work & up-sell value added services
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, motivated sales professional who enjoys working with companies of all sizes & is looking for a career to take to the next level.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of Inside sales experience a plus
- Outbound prospecting experience a plus
- Experience in e-commerce payments solutions
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive & a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University a plus
Work Hours:This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements:This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
EEO Statement:Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.