Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We are hiring a passionate UX researcher to reinforce our growing Design organization (9 Product Designers as of today).
At Contentsquare, our User Researchers are responsible for planning, designing & carrying out research activities with users in order to help teams have a deeper understanding of the individuals that use Contentsquare.
Our research informs design choices so that Contentsquare products work well for users & achieve strategic intent.
Key skills & requirements:
- You have between 3-5 years of experience working in User Research.
- Research planning: You are autonomous in planning & executing formative as well as summative studies in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Analysis & synthesis. You can turn research data into clear findings that can in turn be used to make informed decisions. You know how to involve colleagues in analysis to increase consensus & challenge assumptions.
- Research skills. You understand & have experience in a range of user research methods. You can choose appropriate methods for different stages of product life cycles & situations. You know how to apply methods correctly.
- Strategic insight. You understand organizational strategy & objectives. You can align user research activities with business objectives to create strategic insights that inform design choices & new features propositions.
- Technical understanding. You demonstrate knowledge of the technologies used to build & operate digital services. You understand the different technical roles in a multidisciplinary team. - User-centric & agile practices. You understand user-centric design practices & know-how to apply them to an agile workflow to deliver timely findings. You are willing to work in an open, iterative & collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team.
- People describe you as an autonomous, rigorous & organized person.
- You have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context.
- You are fluent in English (spoken + written) & French.
- You want to contribute to the structuration & industrialization of our research activities.
- You have knowledge in agile methodologies.
Nice to have:
- You have knowledge of data-heavy products, analytics and/or data-visualization
- You are familiar with psycho-cognitive models & theories
- You have knowledge in accessibility.
- You have experience in using insights repositories such as Dovetail, Aurelius, or Airtable