About the Role
We are looking for a bright, kind, & goal-oriented individual who is operationally-savvy, energized by growing, developing & inspiring people, & passionate about delivering quality to our Clients. In this role, you will own daily planning & drive execution within the Facilities Support department while supporting company & building-wide initiatives.
We are looking for a Team Supervisor in the following area:
- Facilities Support: The Facilities Support team works hard behind the scenes to enable a successful operation overall. Your team will do everything from maintaining shipping supplies inventories, keeping our facility in great condition, & keeping our equipment running smoothly.
You will be an integral part of creating & nurturing our Stitch Fix culture -- promoting & living our values of Partnership, Integrity, Responsibility & Innovation every day. Most importantly, you are responsible for inspiring others to be their best selves while creating a fun, fulfilling, & safe place to work for everyone.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Directly manage, inspire, & develop a team of 5 hourly team members so that each person generates, lives & breathes our culture as they achieve daily departmental goals.
- Recruit, interview, & onboard new team members to build an exceptional team of bright, kind & goal oriented employees within your department.
- Provide on-the-job training & coaching to support team members ongoing development & growth.
- Develop great partnerships as you regularly provide, seek & incorporate high-quality feedback to drive development for you & your team & to improve your individual & collective impact.
- Manage daily tasks that impact operational effectiveness & execution of departmental goals, such as accurate reporting of timesheets, hours worked, & attendance.
- Track daily performance data & analyze for trends & opportunities. Make informed recommendations & respond to changing operational needs effectively e.g. staffing & process changes.
- Roll out new processes & production changes to your team. Educate all team members & provide high-quality feedback on the process & their performance & impact.
- Model & champion innovation by encouraging your team to find ways to do things more effectively, ask client-centric questions, share their learnings with others, & work through challenges & obstacles.
Were excited about you because...
- You are Bright, Kind, & Goal-Oriented & embody our values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation, & Responsibility.
- You have 4+ years in a people leadership role directly managing 5+ people & know how to lead & inspire people to do quality work on a daily basis.
- You value doing whats right, not whats easy.
- You appreciate the big picture & find ways to make an impact outside of your immediate team & department.
- You thrive in an environment where autonomy & responsibility are granted & are committed to providing the same for the teams you manage.
- You have a passion for the art & science of our business -- a combination of beauty, wisdom, & data analytics.
- You are energized by being in the action -- leading your team from the floor for 8 or more hours per day.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or G Suite (Google Sheets, Docs, Slide) & love learning new systems.
- You have a four-year degree or equivalent experience.
Why youll love working at Stitch Fix...
- You are encouraged to be your authentic self here, & empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- Youll be an integral part of an organization that is on the cutting edge of changing the way people find what they love
- We are redefining what it means to work in a warehouse -- & youll contribute to this!
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, trying new things, & having fun while we work
- We are a group of kind, bright & goal-oriented people, who truly believe in our business model
- We offer competitive salaries & Total Rewards packages
- We have free beverages & snacks every day & have a Party Crew onsite!
- Youll be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day!
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is redefining retail shopping, being the first fashion retailer to blend the human element of personal styling with powerful algorithms & stylish product to make shopping fun & effortless for busy women. Were passionate about client experience, innovating smart & sustainable products, & redefining what it means to provide a personalized shopping experience. Founded in 2011 by Katrina Lake, Stitch Fix has experienced unprecedented growth, & being literally at the intersection of technology & human touch helps us attract an extraordinary team of talented people. Wed love for you to join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who value & will support a friendly, team-oriented & drug free workplace. Applicants may be required to submit to a criminal background check & drug screen prior to commencing employment.