BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, & employees thrive personally & inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, & passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, & technologists.Were already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn & Workday.
BetterUp is currently seeking high-energy, enterprise sales professionals who possess a deep understanding of business, a healthy intellectual curiosity, & a proven track record of exceeding past sales targets.
BetterUp Account Executives engage with C-suite & VP level executives at global enterprise companies to generate new business revenue. AEs are quota-carrying reps responsible for the full sales cycle. They are expected to build rapport with senior level executives, advising them on best practice business solutions, & strategically manage the sales opportunity using a consultative sales approach to present solutions mapped to BetterUp offerings.
Successful BetterUp AEs are goal-oriented, driven professionals who are passionate about helping others realize their full potential through professional development, enterprise learning, & positive psychology.
At BetterUp youll have an opportunity to work in an exciting culture, surrounded by talented, motivated & intellectually stimulating colleagues who thrive on helping executives to solve their most pressing business challenges.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, & serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities
- Lead senior executives into purchasing & deploying BetterUp through a consultative sales approach
- Execute a consultative sales methodology with an average sales cycle of 4 months or less
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience (with 5+ years of quota carrying, large enterprise software sales experience)
- Track record of over-achieving (top 10-20% of company)
- 4-year college degree required / advanced degree is a plus
- Prior sales methodology training (Challenger Sale preferred)
- Familiarity with the human resources function & HR consulting space is a huge asset
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed & lead by example
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy (familiarity with sales automation tools) & specifically skilled using Salesforce to manage sales cycles
- Process driven, meticulously organized & self-motivated
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, theyll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission & transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you & a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, & training.