As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Billions of transactions, half of the world--every day millions of merchants entrust their e-commerce business to CyberSource - global digital payment leader & part of Visa's Merchant Acquiring & Processing (MAP) business unit. Our valued merchants & acquirers worldwide entrust their mobile, online & digital payment business to the secure, streamlined CyberSource platform. We deliver powerful category-breaking solutions to support integrated commerce. Our clients select us to expand their business anywhere in the world with the peace of mind that comes from selecting the proven leader for managing transaction security, while delivering deep data analytics for marketing & much more. We product manage, design, architect & release products with a focus on engineering excellence & putting the customer experience first.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The candidate should have a very strong technical background in Payments space, should be a thought leader, be very familiar & abreast with recent industry development in Financial services & card payments industry space, have exceptional organizational skills, written & verbal communication skills & be an analytical & structured thinker. This individual must be able to think broadly about Visa's business & drive the expansion of the Visa Merchant Acquiring & processing (MAP) Payments platform.
The right candidate should possess a strong Technical Product Management background, with demonstrated expertise in contributing to medium to large cross-functional projects. We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated excellence as Technical Product Manager in the payments, internet or related industries. The successful candidate must be a hands-on person with proven ability to engage in high bandwidth conversations with both business & technology executives.
To be successful in this position, this individual must be highly effective working both independently & in cross-functional capacities to identify, define, analyze, prioritize & refine technology requirements across all categories. Successful candidates will be skilled at forging strong partnerships with business sponsors, product owners, architects, & developers to define feature sets, story maps, detailed user stories (functional & non-functional) to support the development process. This function will address bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate & make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints to maximize business benefit.
Beyond the design & planning stages of the development lifecycle, strong Agile expertise is required to collaborate with Scrum teams & communicate requirements to development teams for execution & implementation.
This role will also partner with the cross-functional leadership team to help define the roadmap priorities & ensure that it remains aligned with the broader strategy & priorities. This individual will foster innovation, collaboration, leverage new technologies & champion impactful change to build Visa's technology brand through internal & external initiatives.
- 8+ years of overall industry experience within a technology environment, with a track record of successfully delivering complex software systems or services. As part of the work experience; candidate should have at least 4+ years of experience specifically in Card Payments / Financial Services space
- Extensive Hands-on Experience in creating mapping documents / writing pseudo code to map to specifications of acquirer processor (like First Data, Tsys, Chase Paymentech etc.)
- Experience working on an enterprise Payment Gateway dealing with Card Present & Card Not Present capability set.
- Experience working on various payment methods like credit card, SEPA, Electronic Check, Alternate payments like Paypal, Alipay etc.
- Experience working with major card networks like Visa, Master, Amex etc. & understand payment lifecycle (Auth, Clear, Settle, Chargeback)
- Experience in payment messages such as ISO 8583, APACS etc.
- Working Knowledge of 3DSecure (Verified by Visa, Mastercard SecureCode, American Express SafeKey, JCB Secure etc.)
- Experience in security technologies like digital signature, hashes, encryption etc.
- Technical experience in Java/MS technologies, API (SOAP & Rest) & Web Development
- Hands on experience in developing roadmaps, writing user stories, grooming product backlogs & coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proficiency working in an agile environment.
- Exceptional collaboration & partnership skills with the ability to work in a global environment & drive consensus in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to interface well with clients & partners at all levels
- Outstanding communications ability to a diverse customer audience, executives, product, & technology stakeholders
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solid business acumen
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation & accountability
- Fast learner on both technical & business side
- Strong customer centric mindset.
- Comfortable operating in a matrixsetup
- Proactive, demonstrate sense of urgency & 'can do' attitude
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
- Detailand results oriented, able to analyze data to justify product decisions & apply key learnings.
- Strong internal & external stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to stay organized while managing competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent.