Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud, & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, & detail-oriented individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for planning, managing, & executing field events to drive pipeline generation & acceleration - ensuring they meet sales & marketing goals & targets, are accomplished with excellence, & within budget through effective management of timelines, resources, & process.
Duties & Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
• Field marketing: Plan, coordinate, & execute multiple end-to-end regional, industry, & executive field marketing events & programs on schedule, within budget & with excellent attention to details.
• Optimize programs for success; tracking all aspects of program execution to prescribed metrics, & analyzing results to track program efficiency, timeliness, & creative success.
• Maximize event impact by leading execution of activities before, during & after events in partnership with sales development reps, field sales, & other marketing functions - ensuring that all activities are well thought out & executed.
• Develop field event & / or program strategy & execution plan with detailed task list & track through completion using project management tool including assignment of tasks to others & following up with them to ensure that the tasks are completed on time.
• Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, & media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximizing all opportunities to ensure maximum yield from investment.
• Create segment lists using targeted selection criteria & provide them to sales development reps & field sales & ensure they follow up with customers & prospects.
• Perform all onsite logistics with finesse, including onsite presence, to ensure maximum brand exposure.
• Track & optimize event/program return on investment in partnership with marketing operations
• Ensure leads are uploaded to CRM system in a timely fashion & assigned to sales, followed up by sales development reps, & monitor lead conversion progress.
• Support sales development reps & field sales with marketing material as needed for outbound calling efforts & sales customer visits.
• Other duties as assigned to support North America demand generation initiatives.
• BA/ BS degree with minimum 5 years field marketing experience in a B2B software company.
• Proven track record of creating & executing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns for events utilizing public relations, advertising, & product, digital & social marketing.
• Experience creating & reporting on events using Salesforce.com.
• Ability to initiate & execute multiple field events simultaneously.
• Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, & how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, & accelerate closing.
• Experience with creating segmentation lists & list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand generation programs.
• Ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision requirements
• Excellent communication skills & high attention to detail.
• Hands on attitude & creative use of limited resources.
• Team player, passion for work & willing to generate results.
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce & marketing automation tool is required
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.