Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) is a rapidly growing & profitable tech company headquartered in New York City that powers visual creativity around the world. We are currently seeking a dynamic, results-oriented professional to join the Business Planning & Operations team as a Senior Director focusing on the eCommerce channel. The eCommerce channel is responsible for driving growth across all of the companys eCommerce properties, including Shutterstock.coms Image, Video & Music products, PremiumBeat.com, & Bigstock.com.
The team works closely with product & marketing to execute against the companys strategic priorities & operational plan. This individual will contribute to the team by building business cases to evaluate product & marketing opportunities globally, analyzing the impact of key initiatives, & monitoring & reporting on the overall health of the business. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high performing team with a mandate across our global business.
Growth Strategy & Operations
- Prioritize, align, & drive revenue-driving efforts across product, marketing, & other key function.
- Lead & manage detailed, cross-functional initiatives & launches from ideation to strategy to implementation to operational execution -- working with key product & marketing leaders.
- Ideate, advise & execute on new monetization strategies & tactics & incorporate into business planning.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company including marketing, product management, & finance.
Finance & Analytics
- Understand the details of the business activities enabling you to prepare & maintain the financial forecast & P&L for the eCommerce business.
- Synthesize, summarize & present data analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends & analyzing causes of unexpected variance, focusing on product performance, lifetime customer value, customer behavior & other trend drivers with a focus on proposing actions that should be taken to improve the business outcomes.
- Communicate key analytical insights & actions being taken to stakeholders across the company.
- 5-10 years experience in an analytical & data-driven role in corporate strategy, product management, or consulting
- Highly adaptable, roll-up-your-sleeves mindset; no task is too big or too small
- Ability to build relationships & influence functional stakeholders across the organization
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of revenue metrics & KPIs with data analysis & financial modelling experience
- Detail-oriented, outgoing, self-motivated & goal drove
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience within & knowledge of the technology ecosystem
- Working knowledge of online marketing concepts (i.e. SEM, SEO, LTV, etc.)
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V