About the Brand
We started Flamingo because we thought it was time we got some honestly good products for our body care routines. (And because we're all hairy in places.)
We're the first brand born out of Harrys Labs, the innovation arm of Harry's Since Harry's launched in 2013, over a million women have used & loved the products. To a collective of women on the Harry's team, it became clear that we could create Harry's-quality product designed for the ways women were actually using them like on their legs, underarms, bikini lines & toes.
Weve talked to thousands of women to truly understand their hair removal needs. With this knowledge weve designed every single aspect of the experience, from razors to wax kits. Every role at Flamingo is dedicated to making the hair removal process a little more enjoyable.
About the Team:
At Flamingo, the customer is at the core of everything that we do. The Customer Experience Team serves as the bridge between our brand & the amazing people who use our products. We're the voice of Flamingo & advocate for our customers to the rest of the team. We make sure that every customer interaction is something really special.
About the Role:
As a Customer Experience Associate for Flamingo, youll be on the ground floor at this new brand ensuring that our customers have a smooth interaction & experience. Youll work alongside the Flamingo team & this brands Customer Experience Manager to execute on delivering an amazing customer experience. You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world class education on our product suite; they will feel supported & loved throughout their correspondences with us. Additionally, youll work to develop an engaging customer community using our brand voice & become a product guru & friend to our customers!
What you will accomplish:
- Become an expert on our suite of body care plus hair removal products and spread the love of the brand everywhere
- Create instant rapport with our customers to deliver above-and-beyond customer service
- Speak with customers over the phone to help place orders or manage their accounts
- Foster a community & engage connections between Flamingo & its consumers
- Identify trends in real-time & communicate these trends clearly to Flamingo CX Manager & team
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently & effectively manage customer relationships
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Scopes & creates first non-operational projects or deep dives, within 3 months
This should describe you:
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension & writing skills - you can chat with coworkers in real-time while answering customer emails at a rapid pace
- Customer centric mentality
- Interest in beauty, skincare & body care
- Excellent computer & technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Zendesk a plus
- Operationally aware: Can adhere to an ops schedule & clearly communicate any time away
- A strong work ethic & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills & a great conversationalist
- Ability to problem solve & think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge plus
- You take initiative to solve problems & have the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness
- A sense of humor
Here's who you'll work with:
- Awesome Flamingo CX Associates who make the everyday fun (GIFs highly encouraged!)
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.