The Email Marketing Manager is a critical leader on the Ecommerce Team, responsible for the planning, execution, testing & reporting of all email marketing campaignsincluding both a dynamic Daily Newsletter & a growing number of behavioral triggersin partnership with several cross-functional partners in Creative, Editorial, Technology & Buying, as well as outside vendors like our Email Service Provider (ESP). Additionally, the Email Marketing Manager will be lead the project management of new email initiatives, including elements of personalization.
- Develop & manage daily & triggered email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including concept development & content planning, audience segmentation & targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting & ongoing testing & optimization.
- Own the cross-functional email content calendar & coordinate across departments including Creative, Editorial, Buying & Site Merchandising to ensure all email content & on-site clickthrough experiences are prepared for daily deployment
- Develop close working partnership with Email Service Provider & in-house Technology team to help lead progress on departmental goals for email optimization, including HTML template enhancements, mobile optimization, data-driven personalization & recommendations, & more.
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics team to both report on & learn from email performance on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure campaigns are meeting customer engagement metrics & revenue goals, & developing new ideas for testing & improvement across creative concepts, audience targeting & A/B testing.
- 5+ years of experience in ecommerce or digital marketing, preferably in fashion/luxury
- 2+ years direct email marketing experience, including strategy, implementation, analytics & reporting
- Hands on experience working with an ESP (Oracle Responsys preferred), knowledge of email marketing best practices, & ability to learn technical systems & in-house tools quickly
- Technological acumen, including basic knowledge of HTML & a comfort-level with the application of data, strongly preferred
- Relentless attention to detail, strong organization skills, cross-functional project management leadership abilities & the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, nimble, rapidly changing work environment
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid & demanding environment & the willingness to take on projects & responsibilities outside the specifics of job description
- Knowledge & love of the fashion industry a plus
- Baseline knowledge of Photoshop a plus
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills