Zolas Brand Marketing team is hiring an Influencer Marketing Intern to support our growing influencer program. The ideal candidate is interested & immersed in the influencer landscape (across predominant social channels), has strong communication & relationship-building skills, & is excited about producing influencer campaigns & collaborating with a team on content development.
- This person will report to the Sr. Social Media & Influencer Associate
- Primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting influencer onboarding process by helping to draft campaign briefs
- Managing deadlines across influencers, Zola internal team, & agency
- Reviewing live content for all required inclusions throughout influencer campaigns/activations
- Focus on creator discovery, maintaining seeding lists, & regular social listening across relevant social channels
- Assist with execution of swag mailings for influencers
- Candidate should be well-versed in social channels & their respective best practices, specifically TikTok, IG, & Youtube
We're Zola, The Wedding Company That Will Do Anything For Love. We're Reinventing The Wedding Planning And Registry Experience To Make The Happiest Moment In Our Couples Lives Even Happier. From Engagement To Wedding And Decorating Your First Home, Zola Is There, Combining Compassionate Customer Service With Modern Tools And Technology All In The Service Of Love.
We Built Our Entire Platform From The Ground-Up In 2013, And Quickly Became The Fastest-Growing Wedding Company In The Country. Our Team Has Deep Experience Creating Award-Winning Online And Mobile Products That Are Helpful, Intuitive, And Simply Magical. Were Proud To Have Investor Partners Including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital And Lightspeed Venture Partners, Among Others.
We Are Passionate About Supporting All Forms Of Love, And Were Proud Of Our Thriving Community Of Over 2 Million Couples. We Strive To Hire A Team That Is As Beautifully Diverse As The Couples Getting Married Today, And We Encourage Individuals From Every Race, Gender Identity, Age, Sexual Orientation, Ethnicity, Marital Status, Religion And Perspective To Apply. Zola Will Always Be A Place Where Every Employee, Couple, Wedding Guest, Wedding Vendor, And Partner Will Be Respected And Accepted And Valued.
Our Headquarters Are In NYC, And We Have Offices In Charlottesville And Montreal. Come Work With Us!