Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are an innovative, knowledgeable, & scrappy Technical Recruiter who enjoys identifying top engineering talent. Youre excited for an opportunity to establish offshore operations for global positions from the ground up. You are creative in your sourcing strategies to attract top talent in remote locations. You consider yourself to be a team player & are motivated by growing teams in a startup environment.
What Youll Do Here
- Execute a program to attract qualified offshore engineering talent in Latin America.
- Work with engineering to build a top performing offshore team in the countries of Latin America.
- Source & screen all candidates for qualifications, interest level, compensation, availability, etc.
- Maintain necessary documentation for assigned requisitions.
- Establish & maintain relationships with our Engineering Managers to stay abreast of current & future department trends & business initiatives that could impact hiring needs.
- Present short-listed candidates to hiring managers; making recommendations regarding the hiring of candidates & participating in all stages of the interview process.
- Educate candidates on the total value proposition of our company including our company benefits, career development opportunities, & variable pay structures.
- 3+ plus years of experience recruiting for engineering & technical roles
- Experience recruiting in one or more of the following fields: software, data, UX/UI, full-stack, devops, design, analytics, machine learning, data science, etc.
- Broad knowledge of HR principles, practices, & procedures.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills that are necessary for building strong & productive personal relationships at all levels of the organization
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality & proper judgment to handle sensitive employment issues.
- The ability to influence hiring decisions based on information gathered throughout the recruitment process.
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience recruiting for U.S. based companies.
- Previous experience working with small-to-medium sized companies.
- Previous experience recruiting for: Ruby/Rails, Python, React, Postgres, Django, Heroku, etc.