WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are looking for a full-stack product designer who wants to build products that matter! This means someone who is passionate about partnering with Product Owners & Engineers to set the strategic vision, interaction design direction, & visual design polish & assets that make our products world class.
We are open to this role being based out of our New York City, NY, Austin, TX, or Washington, DC office locations.
Be a great product squad partner
- Work as a partner in an autonomous, full-stack, product team.
- Work with software development teams to meet technical requirements.
- Lead design studios to facilitate a shared design process.
Be a great product designer
- Know & love our users, understand their pain points, listen to their feedback, walk in their shoes, be their champions.
- Collaborate with our research team.
- Effectively present to & discuss solutions with stakeholders.
- Design visually elegant interfaces that are easy to use across platforms.
Be a great design team partner
- Contribute to a cohesive user experience via the growth of our design system.
- Participate in design team reviews/critiques.
- Improve the designers around you as you improve yourself as well.
SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT DESIGNER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3-6 years of experience as a full-stack product designer.
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Product Design, Interaction Design, or a related field (or equivalent proven field experience).
- A great online portfolio.
- Experience defining patterns/style guides, performing user testing, & building low to high fidelity prototypes.
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Abstract, usertesting.com. Additional programs (Principle) a plus.
- A solid understanding of software development & how to collaborate with developers.
- A passion for research & have facilitated user testing & studies/analysis of user feedback & behavior.
- Respect for balancing quantitative as well as qualitative data alongside empathy as a driver for innovative, user-centric solutions.
- A strategic mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Respect All Voices. Inclusion strengthens us & powers your decisions.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.