Vimeos B2B marketing team is searching for a hardworking, passionate, & analytical B2B Demand Generation Manager to focus on integrated marketing campaigns for Vimeos growing subscription business, Vimeo OTT. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment & have a passion for driving demand for B2B SaaS products.
This role will report to the Director of B2B marketing & work across the marketing team on initiatives that drive net new leads & pipeline for Vimeo OTT. This includes management of paid media, social, email, & onsite optimizations, & product launches that contribute to acquiring, engaging, & retaining the growing number of video businesses turning to Vimeo for their video monetization needs.
What youll do:
- Own target for new Vimeo OTT lead & pipeline generation
- Orchestrate & accelerate the journey from prospect to customer across channels - paid media, social, email, events, onsite promotions
- Execute digital marketing campaigns to drive leads & influence pipeline
- Partner with product marketing to activate & execute on product launch campaigns for Vimeo OTT
- Report out on performance & trends of OTT program initiatives
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Ability to ground decisions in data & use data to ask & answer questions that move the business forward
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects at various levels of scale
- Fluency in Salesforce, with Marketo a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, & presentation skills
- Flexible & can adapt to fast moving, agile team
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video technology, specifically OTT or live streaming, is a substantial plus
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.