Critical Mass is offering a robust learning opportunity that invites recent graduates, career changers, & any other eligible candidates1 to continue their professional development & come experience the creative agency world firsthand. CM is not your typical Madison Avenue agency, we have deep Canadian roots & pride ourselves on being different & embracing our core values in everything we do & touch. Being Honest, Inspired, Driven, Purposeful, Real, & Equal.
Immerse yourself in our new Career Launcher Programparticipate in innovation competitions, receive mentorship & learning opportunities, & contribute to real client work.
Get a real-time perspective on agency dynamics, our full-service capabilities, & our culture through a 12-week [40 hour per week] acceleration period focusing on power skills spanning digital marketing & experience design, diversity & inclusion, & leadership. Candidates will kick start their careers with CM in a fun & meaningful way while networking & building relationships.
All candidates will have access to our virtual culture activations such as our Lets Chat Series led by our Diversity & Inclusion Board, professional development showcases/ lunch & learns led by industry experts, & networking events hosted by fellow CMMers.
All graduates of this program will have the opportunity to be promoted into permanent roles within CM.2
The Spring program kicks off May 2, 2022, globally. All positions are remote at this time, but this is subject to change.
Apply before February 27, 2022.
1 All candidates must be eligible to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
2 Permanent role offerings for program graduates will still be subject to performance, organizational needs, & work eligibility requirements.
- Learn trafficking & setting up campaigns in Doubleclick
- Be trained in comScore, Pathmatics, & other third party audience tools.
- Assist Media Planners in campaign management, trafficking, optimization and reporting.
- Work with the team to execute payment of vendor invoices
- Meet with vendors for paid media plans, RFPs, & presentations.
- Research media targets in eMarketer & Forrester.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in interactive marketing/media & developments.
- Aid in the development ofPoint of View (POV) documents on new trends or special opportunities.
- Passion for digital media.
- General understanding of digital media & the digital landscape.
- Familiarity with eMarketer, Nielsen & comScore.
- Familiarity with Google ad products bonus points if youre familiar with Google AdWords.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Ability to work independently, yet seek help when needed.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Flexible & able to quickly adapt to new situations.