Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The Customer Success Team is seeking a Manager of Customer Success to lead a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for the growth & development of our Marketplace & Drop-Ship sellers. The ideal candidate operates as a true business owner who understands how to develop & inspire high performing teams.
- Managing a distributed team of 8-10 e-Commerce experts
- Build executive relationships with strategic accounts
- Manage the business & handle contract renewals, negotiations & escalations
- Defining & implementing processes & procedures to support & improve on-going client services & support activities
- Effectively managing all aspects of team performance & growth including: account assignments & portfolio management conducting quarterly/annual reviews ensuring ongoing development & growth of individual team members creating a work environment leading to a high level of team morale & enthusiasm resource goal management & development
- 2+ years in a leadership role for a client facing organization
- 2+ years eCommerce, SaaS or Digital Marketing experience
- Experience working with Amazon Marketplace sellers preferred
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Comfortable presenting & leading meetings with internal or external teams
- Ability to work with & influence cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.