This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Office & Events Manager
Our Madrid office is expanding & we are looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager & Events to help us run a smooth office with a fantastic team of people, & also to work primarily with our marketing, but also with partnerships & sales teams in the coordination of events that Adyen takes part in - Adyen events, sponsored events & trade shows- to meet brand & sales objectives.
The ideal candidate is a people person & an action person; highly organised, creative thinker who is great at communicating & responsive to evolving business needs. Proactivity & autonomy are a must.
What youll do
- Provide a welcoming environment for all visitors & staff internal & external;
- Ensure the Madrid office is running smoothly by organising & coordinating office administration (mail, courier, contracts, office & IT supplies) & procedures (including contracts), in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency & safety & in line with the local legislation & with the teams in Amsterdam;
- Identify & organize external & internal events/conferences, coordinating Adyens participation & driving subsequent follow-up activities;
- Create, execute & measure successful lead generation campaigns before, during & after events, potentially be the office Salesforce champion;
- Support Adyens marketing department with creating appropriate materials & event organization, working closely with the global marketing, design & commercial teams to ensure an on-brand & creative event presence.
Who you are
- Passionate self-starter with the ability to thrive with minimal supervision. Outgoing, friendly, & fun;
- Energetic professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats to manage the office & all the events around (you love organizing events) & getting things done;
- You have the ability drive projects forward in a fast-paced environment; with proven skills in organization & coordination, also with good attention to detail;
- With excellent written & verbal communication, you are fluent in English & Spanish both written & spoken; Portuguese is a plus;
- You are willing to travel domestically & internationally up to 25% of your time;
- Ideally you have 2 + years experience of working in an office management or event planning roles.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Privalia, L'Oreal, Camper, Vueling, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!