Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our world-class team. In this role, you will provide support to our Financial Planning & Analysis team. You will focus on maintaining our financial model, budget, & cash forecast while consolidating financial information & serving as a cross-department resource. You will also participate in various ad hoc projects including, but not limited to, Justworks strategic growth initiatives & capital considerations.
As the successful candidate, you have demonstrated analytical prowess, numeric fluency, a comprehensive command of Excel & other analytic tools, & the ability to communicate effectively with many stakeholders.
You will be deeply engaged in all matters of a rapidly growing organization while functioning as a key player in Justworks finance team.
What you'll do
- Maintain the strategic financial plan (including cash flow forecasts) & business model
- Create analyses, commentary & presentation materials for Board & leadership meetings
- Assist with initiatives to analyze, support, & present the underlying economics of sales & marketing initiatives
- Support capital raises & other processes impacting the Companys balance sheet & capitalization.
- Assist in management reporting, including KPIs, dashboards, business trends & performance vs. plan. Work closely with other functional leaders to build processes to track & process critical information in order to do so.
- Analyze financial planning tools & processes; make recommendations for improvement
- Serve as a financial resource to internal business partners throughout the Company
- Support the monthly accounting close process with detailed monthly financial analyses
- Provide financial modeling & analysis for various ad-hoc financial projects
- Act as a sounding board for proposed projects & initiatives. Help other leaders improve their financial literacy & understanding of key business drivers.
- Proactively raise your hand when financial issues or risks appear
Who you are
- At least 1 to 2 years of investment banking, consulting or startup experience
- Bachelor's college degree from a top school with strong academic performance
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Ability to quickly grasp finance & operations practices & business drivers
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong collaboration & teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly & often
- Impeccable organizational skills, with the ability to self-motivate & successfully work on multiple projects
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
- Must maintain a positive attitude & willingness to learn & constantly improve
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced changing environment
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.