Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Data Analyst to support multiple business units in their data needs. The Data Analyst will guarantee that metrics are being properly tracked while interacting with business stakeholders to create & automate the analytic dashboards & reports required to move our business forward. This is a great position for someone who wants to get their hands dirty & has a knack for tackling complex business questions.
- Analyze broad data sets & provide actionable insights to better inform business decisions
- Participate as a member of cross-functional squads that includes data analysts, data engineers, software engineers, & business leaders
- Gather requirements from different business units, translate that to engineering problems, & explain the results to non-technical teammates
- Develop & maintain automated dashboards, metric reports, & data visualizations
- Collaborate closely with both engineers & business stakeholders to guarantee proper implementation of tracking & reporting
- Maintain & re-engineer existing ETLs to increase data accuracy, data stability, & pipeline performance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a data analyst or data engineer
- 1+ years of experience using SQL
- Experience with BI tools such as Metabase, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, or Snowflake
- Experience working with databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or equivalent
- Experience with using an ETL management tool such as Airflow to wrangle data from business data sources into analytics databases
- Ability to translate between technical metrics & business KPIs & act as a bridge between technical & non-technical internal stakeholders
- Experience with R or Python is highly desirable
- Experience with Git is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.