Job Description|Additional Information
At Pluralsight, our People Team is transforming the way HR works. We are all about being true partners to the business & creating an incredible experience for team members that leaves them feeling cared for & ready to do the best work of their lives. Seamlessly-run People systems are the foundation upon which incredible experiences are created. Our People HRIS Systems Analyst will be integral in the management of the technology & processes that continue to make Pluralsight an incredible place to work.
The People HRIS Systems Analyst will deliver new functionality, key updates, & business support by suggesting & implementing technology solutions. We primarily use Workday as our technology platform, but this role will support our entire People Technology stack.
Experience you'll need:
- Implemented and/or maintained Workday in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Led & supported the review, design, testing, implementation, & maintenance of Workday modules, upgrades & patches in one or more of the following Workday functional areas: HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Advanced Compensation, Talent, Recruiting, Workforce Planning, or Absence.
- Created training resources & communications to make sure our people know how best to use systems.
- Ensured all systems work together, especially after new implementations.
- Provided subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Translate business objectives & customer needs into clearly written business requirements.
- Determined the right technology to fit the business requirements. Partnered with various business & technical teams to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Provided support, including researching & resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performed scheduled activities; recommended solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Tested functionality of new Workday releases & ensured expected system operations across upgrades.
- Ensured system data integrity using audit scripts & other controls, resolved data issues.
- Provided end-user support & internal stakeholder support including root cause analysis & resolution; created/maintained training & other documentation.
- Developed user procedures, guidelines, & documentation.
- Managed work plans, timelines, & budgets.
What you'll own:
- Assist stakeholders with Workday Reports
- Build & troubleshoot simple integrations
- Implement, design & support Workday in a business environment
- Provide functional support & optimization services
- Understand Business needs, devise system solutions, & provide insight & best practices
- Project & ticket tracking & SOX compliance for assigned work; Responsible for scheduling & delivering work assigned using agile Sprint Planning
Who you are committed to being:
- You are a systems thinker, rooted in making experiences better for people.
- You are an inquisitive, critical thinker who is always looking for how things can work better.
- You are savvy in HR & earn credibility through your expertise on process & systems.
- Persistent Problem-Solver - you find ways to create solutions along the way that get us closer to our ultimate goal.
- You are a strong communicator & build strong relationships.
- You geek out on systems, analytics & collaboration.
- You have a strong understanding of benefits, compensation, absence management, performance, talent, compensation & other HR business processes & disciplines.
- You are so detailed & organized, you have an Excel spreadsheet or Trello board for everything.
- Attention to detail, organization, & accuracy are a no-brainer for you.
- Your words (whether written or said) are always clear & full of possibility.
- You are comfortable in a project management role, managing all the moving pieces with ease.
- You are a partner who consultatively brings concerns, opportunities, & options to the table.
- In the face of challenge, you are flexible & committed to finding a great solution that is right for the business & team members, not just the People team.
- You are an advocate for automation, simplification & scale in our systems & processes.
- You've worked in a similar position for 2-4 years, with Workday experience in multiple modules.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.