ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Working in a full stack product delivery team, you will work on a range of exciting customer facing projects utilizing languages, technologies & platforms that include: iOS: Objective-C, Swift
Sports is our game, but fast-paced technology is at the heart of our business. We make products that sports fans love to use & our teams love to build.
Working at FanDuel provides the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of sports fans through the code you write & where you'll work with & learn from multi-award winning highly entrepreneurial & ambitious teams.
At FanDuel we champion the customer & work in empowered streams, autonomously tackling complex challenges that provide the very best experience for our users.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
As a software engineer with a passion for operating in a full stack development environment, we are looking for your expertise in one or more of the above technologies, a desire to learn existing technologies across our stack, champion the adoption of new technologies where they will add value, & help deliver great products our customers come to expect from us.
Our engineering teams work in an agile environment, but it's the autonomy & empowerment given to our full-stack teams that's the big difference. We utilize methods for delivery, quality & collective improvement that work for them, not a one size fits all approach. That's what allows our teams to deliver on a constant cycle without external dependencies.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 3 years of Industry Experience building production software preferred
- Proficiency in Objective-C / Swift for iOS development
- Strong, object-oriented design & coding skills
- An understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Ability to write code that is readable, maintainable, documented, & thoroughly tested.
- Understanding of the concurrency APIs available on Apple's platforms.
- Significant experience developing integrations with RESTful APIs.
- Experience writing appropriate test coverage with XCTest.
- Understanding of modern architecture patterns like Model-View-View Model (MVVM).
- Experience with Git.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Is comfortable diving in & making changes to many areas of code
- Is comfortable collaborating with other disciplines & stakeholders
- Have experience with reactive programming (Combine, Rx, ReactiveSwift, or the like).
- Have experience with GraphQL & Apollo
- Have experience with continuous build systems.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
The applicable salary range for this position is $100,000 to $175,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs & market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.