The Social Media Analyst will help build Ioras social media strategy & maintain the brand voice for each social media platform. The analyst will work with the digital marketing & organic content teams to set strategy, define KPIs, & regularly measure the effectiveness of the program.
- Build Ioras social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence via a regular/timely publishing schedule, strong/engaging content, & optimization.
- Lead day-to-day organic social media development & implementation in support of increasing & engaging the supporter base.
- Act as first-point-of-contact for business area requests for social media support.
- Establish a strategy & maintain the prescribed voice for each social media platform that adheres to the Iora brand tone & voice guidelines.
- Proactively cultivate engaging assets for social content (photos, videos, graphics, etc.) & measure their effectiveness
- Produce listening report & analysis of social activity that results in proactive recommendations for optimizing content across social platforms
- Define & set social direction for Facebook local pages, content & assets needs.
- Monitor Ioras brand on social media. Engage with online community & respond to comments.
- Measure & report on relevant KPIs across platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices & technologies.
- Contribute on an as-needed basis to other areas of digital marketing (training provided)
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in managing social & digital campaigns & communications.
- Experience owning a body of work & being accountable for deliverables & KPIs.
- A strong writing background with experience writing & editing copy for a variety of digital platforms.
- Strong understanding of social media & digital analytics (native platforms, google analytics)
- Excellent collaborator, engaging in cross-department planning & strategy sessions, with exposure to all staff & levels of the organization.
- Interest & knowledge of new & emerging social & digital industry trends.
- Flexibility to work nights & weekends & needed.
- Experience with Google Analytics & social media management tools preferred.
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.