Compass is an innovative & forward thinking real estate company, that is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As an Agent Sales Manager who will best attract, retain & guide Compass agents while fostering an exceptional company culture. The Agent Sales Manager will act as the primary conduit between the executive team & our agents & will be focused on implementing various sales-related initiatives & policies in alignment with the companys vision & values. The Agent Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for leading a large agent population, motivating, coaching & recruiting sales agents, as well as providing strategic & operational guidance to the Companys executive team.
Growth planning & professional development
- Lead regular office-wide agent meetings (for the purposes of growth planning, broader performance reviews, company policy updates & any other company- or market-updates).
- Relay market intelligence from Research team & Business Development targets to agents.
- Provide agents with feedback & professional development guidance.
- Work with Business Development to produce business support tools for agents & to perform salesforce analytics to ensure agent productions targets are being met.
- Develop initiatives to boost agent productivity & reinforce these practices through coaching.
- Regular tracking/monitoring of key metrics that drive revenue & increase efficiency
- Develop & deliver agent sales targets.
- Ensure Compass is creating a positive work environment to ensure agent satisfaction & overall retention.
- Promote positive behavioral attributes & attitudes amongst agents.
- Resolve agent issues on an as-needed basis.
- Relay on-the-ground market trends from agents to Business Development & Executive team.
- Develop & share perspective on future agent management.
- Act as conduit between Compass & agents for all Company-wide & agent-specific policy-related matters or updates.
Agent recruiting & pitching new business
- Work with Business Development to identify agent candidates.
- Recruit & interview agent candidates.
- Lead & provide support to agents in pitching new business opportunities.
- Collaboratively working with agent team on sales exclusive presentations & proper market pricing with sellers
Who you are:
- In-depth knowledge & proven track record in the leadership areas listed above.
- An energetic, forward thinking, creative individual with high ethical standards & an appropriate professional demeanor.
- A strategic planner with analytical ability, good judgment & strong operational focus.
- Superior verbal & written communication skills to ensure clear & consistency in delivery of the Companys messaging.
- High emotional intelligence; professional & trustworthy with confidential & sensitive information.
- Excellent organizational skills & interpersonal skills, including ability to resolve disputes & observe confidentiality.
- Technologically forward-thinking.
- Hands-on approach with the maturity & experience to navigate all levels of the organization. Capable of engaging a diverse set of stakeholders & gaining their trust.
Educational & Work Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree
- Extensive experience in New York City real estate brokerage, preferably as both a real estate agent & an agent sales manager.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.