Who We Are
Culture Amp is the worlds leading employee feedback platform. We're passionate about helping companies understand the connection between people & culture. Our customizable survey platform captures employee feedback & real-time data, telling a story to help organizations make better people decisions.
Our team combines deep knowledge in psychology, statistics, UX, & engineering. We help hundreds of the most innovative organizations in the world build better workplaces. From the likes of Airbnb, Adobe, Pinterest, Tumblr, Slack, Warby Parker, Etsy & many more.
Founded in 2011 in Melbourne, Australia; we have offices globally in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York & London.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies as possible through accessible employee feedback & people analytics.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion goal for our current customer base
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own, up-sell & cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Educate customers on additional product offerings to increase multi-product usage
- Work across a large number of accounts & prioritize where opportunities exist
- Work with Customer Marketing to identify & iterate approaches to use email & virtual approaches to generating interest in additional offerings
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate & create the process for account growth
- Manage a large book of business in a sales driven environment
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams & all levels of management (internally & externally) with the SMB segment
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base
- Experience working across a large number of customers, thus good at prioritizing your focus & communicating at scale
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong virtual demonstration & communication skills
- A passion for people & analytics
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell & cross-sell
- Have identified different outreach messages to current customers that are successful in generating opportunities
- Be well verses in our sales systems & processes including Salesforce & HubSpot
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp