App Annie delivers data & insights to succeed in the app economy.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an analytical Sales Development intern at our London office, to help us optimize our prospection efforts. You will be an integral part of the SDR team & will collaborate closely with our Marketing & Sales teams.
This internship will help you acquire sales development skills & provide you with knowledge of various sales strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in sales development, & use the latest digital tools (SalesForce, Linkedin, Sales Navigator & more) & should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
What will your internship include?
- Update existing contacts in CRM to improve leads follow up (through marketing activities or SDR outreach)
- Undertake ad hoc analysis of regional performance based on CRM data
- Ensure clean & crisp input of the marketing leads in CRM
- Liaise with Marketing & SDR team to define the best workflow practices
- Understand top-of-funnel/lead flow & sales processes & help to formalize them for the EMEA territory
- Support writing insights content for prospects to drive interest & generate new leads
What will you bring to the team?
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Bachelor degree required
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented & flexible
- Strong organizational & administrative skills
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Drive to be a proactive contributor & become a technical expert on Salesforce, Marketo
- Strong & effective verbal & written English language skills
- Energy & creativity are key characteristics that describe you & the projects you lead.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite & other online platforms preferred.
- Youre an app fanatic, positively curious & a technology enthusiast.
What do we offer?
- Attractive & competitive internship compensation
- Tech tools you need to succeed; a Mac laptop
- 20 days of paid leave during your internship annually, if needed
- A rewarding & challenging environment for you to grow both personally & professionally
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industrys most trusted mobile data & analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market & has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annies mission is to power B2C companies mobile transformation & enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients & 1 million registered users across the globe & spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
App Annie is an international team of talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, London & more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role & room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, youll help make a great impact on App Annies success as a whole.