Strategic Account Management Intern
At Sailthru we recognize how important customer retention is to our clients business, & we think about our own business approach in the exact same way; our customer retention rate is one of the biggest levers for our business growth & profitability. We are looking for a strategic thinker to support our renewals & upsells process by collaborating with our customer success, sales & leadership teams to help build a predictable, scalable program that supports our client portfolio.
This role presents a unique opportunity for an analytical, ambitious & collaborative professional to take on responsibilities & accountability that will forge strong partnerships across Sailthrus business units as well as directly with Sailthru clients.
- Partner with Sailthrus Strategic Account Management team to ensure all renewal & upsell opportunities are proactively managed
- Maintain accurate metrics & reporting cadence/communications for renewals & upsells program that ensures strong visibility both internally & externally
- Work with Sailthrus Legal & Finance Teams to generate contracts
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; comfortable balancing competing priorities & managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable being decisive, seeking out feedback & working with a high degree of independence
- Get it done attitude with energy & excitement to improve organizational processes; extremely dependable & consistent
- Strong sense of urgency & resiliency
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills; demonstrated ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships with all personality types & functions in an organization
- Experience with Salesforce & Excel preferred
- Incredible attention to detail
- College senior based in LA or SF; able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week