Peloton is looking for a Specialist to join our Global Marketing team to focus on the development of our Instructor, Programming & Music marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, Instructor & Programming, this person will be responsible for supporting the development & execution of Instructor-led strategic marketing campaigns & projects. This role will work in a highly collaborative environment, partnering with key stakeholders across Content, Brand, Creative, Social, Media, Comms, CRM & Channel owners, & Apparel to elevate the profiles of our world-class instructors through brand-building initiatives. This role will also support our music marketing efforts. This is an opportunity for a candidate who obsesses over storytelling, & who leverages data & insights to drive business & brand outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders globally (Content, Creative, Insights, Brand Strategy, Media, Web, Social) to drive integrated campaigns forward.
- Assist with the development, roll-out, & reporting of Instructor, Programming, Music & Content marketing campaigns, & initiatives that drive brand goals through owned, earned, & paid media.
- Support the management & development of Music marketing initiatives
- Partner with the social & creative teams to develop ongoing support for Instructors content creation that ladders back to our brand perspective.
- Own & manage campaign flighting calendar to drive consistent & strategic messages across the brand as well as author campaign recaps & reports that highlight learnings & optimizations
- Author creative briefs that leverage data, insights, & Instructor & brand strategies to create consumer & Member facing content.
- Lead brief development & campaign management for on-platform Instructor-led signature series.
- Support Sr. Manager in the development & execution of off-platform content marketing initiatives
- Partner with social, Content & creative teams to ensure that all content is up to the brand standards & in line with the overall brand messaging
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, media, experience at a brand preferred
- Bachelors Degree required
- Highly organized & detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly & with minimal oversight
- Ability to understand & produce insights from campaign, engagement, & survey results
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal & team skills, comfortable with presenting in groups as needed
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Independent thinker who thrives in solving new problems
- The ideal candidate is passionate about health, wellness, trends, lifestyle & content creation
- Has a pulse on pop culture, music, cultural moments
- Problem-solver who knows how to pivot in a pinch & come up with creative solutions
- Detail-oriented & possess organizational, time management, problem solving & communication skills
- Proactive, forward-thinking with the ability to anticipate needs & get ahead of deadlines
- Is an independent, strategic, & creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) & is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.